The Sustainable Tech Accelerator Program
Do you have an idea with a sustainability or tech approach that you would like to explore further? Then you should tag along on our Sustainable Tech Accelerator program this summer. We’ll get started in May and wrap things up in September.
The Sustainable Tech Accelerator consists of 8 sessions with experts in different areas. Throughout the whole program you’ll get individual business development and group-based sessions.
At the end of the program, you will participate at the Demo Day and pitch your venture, meet potential investors, customers and partners, and have the chance to win money to further develop your business idea.
The program starts on May 6, and the application is now open.
Our selection criteria include
- The uniqueness and market needs of the business idea
- The Team and/or Entrepreneur
- What phase the business idea/company are in. Basically, how far you have come.
- Ideas related to esustainability, tech or software
- You are a resident in Jönköping County
Who are you?
- You have an idea.
- You are committed and motivated to work with your idea
- You will be able to work with your idea during the required time of the program
- You have the ambition to start your own company some day
What will you get?
Individual coaching from the business developers at Science Park every week.
Get your game on for the final pitch or other occasions when you need get your message through.
You will get the opportunity to pitch your business idea to potential investors, customers or partners and the end of the program.
Sessions and workshops
During the program we will gather for 8 sessions and workshops in different relevant fields.
You will get access to Science Park’s wide network. We´ll make an effort to put you in contact with the right people.
Through our affiliates you will be offered help from experts on business, banking, insurance, accounting, law, IP and technology.
You will get access to templates and documents that can be useful when starting your business.
- The program starts May 6 and lasts until September 9. The Demo Day is September 9.
- 8 module program during evenings (17.00-19.00)
- You can combine the program with full-time study or full-time job (but requires that you put time and energy into your project and the opportunities included in the program)
- Free of charge