Science Park Accelerator
Science Park Accelerator is the program for those who really want to focus on their business idea.
Science Park´s Accelerator is the program for those who really want to focus on their business idea. The program lasts for approximately 8 weeks, during which you will get individual business development along with group-based sessions. You will also get access to our co-working area and experts in different business areas, and at the end of the program you will participate at the Demo Day and pitch your venture, meet potential investors, customers and partners, and have the chance to win money to further develop your business idea.
The Accelerator program is arranged in collaboration with Alten.
Alten will award the winning pitch at Demo Day with 15 000 SEK.
All events and lectures within the program is held in English. Here you can find the schedule for the spring program.
Who are you?
- You have a business idea.
- You are committed and motivated to work with your business idea
- You will be able to work with your idea during the required time of the program
- You have started or have the ambition to start your own company
- You are a resident in Jönköping County
We look for ideas within product development or hardware to solve a problem or need on the market.
What will you get?
Individual coaching from the business developers at Science Park every week.
You will get the opportunity to pitch your business idea to potential investors, customers or partners and the end of the program.
The winning pitch is awarded 15 000 SEK from Alten.
Get your game on for the final pitch or other occasions when you need get your message through.
Sessions and workshops
During the program we will gather for 8 sessions and workshops in different relevant fields.
You will get access to Science Park’s wide network. We´ll make an effort to put you in contact with the right people.
You will get a place in Spark, the co-working place of Science Park. In Spark, you will work in a creative environment together with other entrepreneurs. You will also get access to a gym, free bike rental, ping-pong table, coffee and Wi-Fi!
Through our affiliates you will be offered help from experts on business, banking, insurance, accounting, law, IP and technology.
You will get access to templates and documents that can be useful when starting your business.
- 8 week program during evenings (17.00-19.00)
- You can combine the program with full-time study or full-time job
- Located at Science Park Jönköping
- Free of charge
- The program starts on the 14th of April
- Demo Day is prel. set to 28th of May
Our selection criteria include
- The uniqueness and market needs of the business idea
- Team and/or Entrepreneur
- What phase the business idea/company are in. Basically, how far you have come.
- Ideas related to product development or hardware
For this batch we look for ideas that have a technological approach.
For questions about the program, please get in touch with responsible Business Developer Victor Wallin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to Science Park Accelerator by filling out the form below.
The deadline for applications is April 7. We accept cases continuously and have a limited number of places, so don’t wait with your application!