Science Park Accelerator
Science Park Accelerator is the program for those who really want to focus on their business idea.
The program lasts for approximately 8 weeks, during which you will get individual business development along with group-based sessions. You will also get access to our co-working area and experts in different business areas, and at the end of the program you will participate at the Demo Day and pitch your venture, meet potential investors, customers and partners, and have the chance to win money to further develop your business idea.
The program starts on September 17, and the application is now open.
Who are you?
- You have a business idea
- You are committed and motivated to work with your business idea
- You are available to work with your idea during the required time of the program
- You have started or have the ambition to start your own business
- You are a resident of Jönköping County.
We look for ideas that has a technological approach to solve a problem or want on the market. Whether it is a service or a product, platform, application, software or hardware. advantages if you have a team when applying for the program.
What will you get?
Business developers – You get free and confidential individual coaching from the business developers at Science Park every week.
Final pitch – You will get the opportunity to pitch your business idea to potential investors, customers, or partners.
Sessions and workshops – During the program, we will gather for 2-3 sessions and workshops in different relevant fields.
Network – You will get access to Science Park’s extensive network of people.
Co-working – You will get a place in Science Park Jönköping’s co-working space. You will work in a creative environment together with other entrepreneurs. You will also get access to a gym, free bike rental, ping-pong table, coffee, and Wi-Fi.
Experts – Through our affiliates, you will be offered help from experts in economics, banking, insurance, accounting, law, IP, and technology.
Documents – You will get access to templates and documents that can be useful when starting your business.
- Approximately eight weeks-long program, arranged in the evening.
- The program can be combined with full-time studies or full-time jobs – but requires that you add extra time and energy to your project and the opportunities that are included in the program.
- The joint meetings take place at Science Park in Jönköping; individual coaching can take place on-site in all 13 municipalities in Jönköping County.
- The program’s joint meetings are conducted in English, individual coaching can be done in Swedish or English.
- The program is free of charge.
Our selection criteria include:
- The uniqueness and need of the business concept in the market
- The team and/or entrepreneur
- Which phase the business idea/company is in. Basically, how far you have come
For this batch we look for ideas that have a technological approach.
For questions about the program, please get in touch with responsible Business Developer Victor Wallin at email@example.com.
Apply to Science Park Accelerator by filling out the form below.
The deadline for applications is September 3. We assume cases continuously and have a limited number of places, so don’t wait with your request.
Do you want to start by basting your idea with one of our business developers? Book a meeting we will help you, free of charge and confidential.