Science Park Accelerator
Science Park Accelerator is the program for those who really want to focus on their business idea. The program lasts for approximately 10 weeks, during which you will get individual business development along with group-based sessions. You will also get access to our co-working area and experts in different business areas, and at the end of the program you will participate at the Demo Day and pitch your venture Meet potential investors, customers and partners, and have the chance to win money to further develop your business idea.
Who are you?
- You have a business idea
- You are committed and motivated to work with your business idea
- You are available to work with your idea during the required time of the program
- You have started or have the ambition to start your own business
- You are a resident of Jönköping County.
- It´s preferred that you have a team working on the idea.
We look for ideas that has a technological approach to solve a problem or want on the market. Whether it is a service or a product, platform, application, software or hardware. advantages if you have a team when applying for the program.
What will you get?
Business developers – individual coaching from the business developers at Science Park every week.
Final pitch – you will get the opportunity to pitch your business idea to potential investors, customers or partners.
Sessions and workshops – during the program we will gather for 2-3 sessions and workshops in different relevant fields.
Network – you will get access to Science Park’s wide network.
Co-working – you will get a place in Spark, the co-working place of Science Park. In Spark, you will work in a creative environment together with other entrepreneurs. You will also get access to a gym, free bike rental, ping-pong table, coffee and Wi-Fi!
Experts – through our affiliates you will be offered help from experts on economics, banking, insurance, accounting, law, IP and technology.
Documents – you will get access to templates and documents that can be useful when starting your business.
- 10 week program, some evenings, some breakfast sessions and some lunch sessions.
- You can combine the program with full-time study or full-time job
- Located at Science Park Jönköping
- Free of charge
Our selection criteria include:
- The uniqueness and market needs of the business idea
- Team & Entrepreneur
- What phase the business idea/company is in. Basically, how far you have come.
- Ideas have a technological approach
If you are interested in the Science Park Accelerator Program, please get in touch with Business Developer Linda Pålsson for more information.