Digitize your marketing
Digital marketing. How does it work and what is important to consider? How do you create meaningful content with effects based on your (and your customers) needs?
This lecture/workshophelps gives you the right tools and methods for digital marketing. Specifically, we will work with personas, a channel compilation according to the P.E.S.O. model and a marketing plan.
The workshop is held by Niklas Larsson (e-commerce expert, business developer and project manager in e-merge) from Science Park.
- Presentation Personas
- Workshop on Personas
- Presentation of the P.E.S.O. model
- Workshop on how to develop your channels according to the model
- Presentation Content Marketing matrix
- Workshop on how to insert your channels into the array
- Presentation of the AIDA model
- How to work with a marketing plan
Wednesday, April 3, from 11:30 – 13:00
The target group is companies with no or little experience of Digital Marketing
The registration is closed and we can no longer accept new participants. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list.
The event is organized by Science Park within Transform to AAA, which is partly financed by the European Regional Development Fund.