- 12-24 months intense business development program for the entrepreneur who wants to build a start-up
- Ongoing individual admission, 8-10 companies per year
- Cost: 1 900 SEK/month
What can I expect from the program?
- Your own business developer who spends 4 hours per week supporting you in your work with the business model and strategy
- Access to tools and methods to quickly develop the company in fields like product development, sales and marketing
- Access to Science Park’s big network of entrepreneurs and investors
- Opportunity to work on your pitch on customers and investors together with our coaches
- Help finding the right financing for your company
- Help preparing documentation and package your offer to bring in funding
- Support with PR and marketing to reach out to the media with your offer
- Access to contract templates and document templates that facilitate your business
- Help building your team and find suitable people to work with or employ
How does the coaching/business development work?
When you have been admitted to the program you and your business developer put together a number of CSF’s – Critical Success Factors. After this you make a plan with a number of milestones that will ensure that we reach the goals.
Your business developer spend up to 4 hours per week on your company and you have regular review meetings where you go through the plan and set goals for the coming period. The business developer also have the possibility to roll up his/her sleeves and be operationally involved in your business to reach the CSF’s.
You also get access to expertise from consultants and partners in IPR, law, engineering, economics and financing, and Science Park’s business developer’s large network of knowledge and expertise.
How do I get support in finding financing?
We have very good knowledge of how to finance growth and help you find the right financing solution for your business. As an incubator company, you get:
- Knowledge of how the investment market works and who the operators are
- Help developing a strategy for how to finance your company in the phase you are currently in
- Pitch training with our business developers
- Help developing a foundation for seeking public assistance and grants
- Help developing specifications and plans for investor meetings
- Our participation as support/resource at investor meetings
- Access to our network of investors regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to pitch for our own investor network as well as for our own seed and venture capital company Speed Capital and Jönköping Business Development
How do you help with recruitment?
Building a strong team is one of the critical success factors for success. We help you analyze the needs of your business and create profiles on the skills you need, whether it be students doing internships, consultants or partners, people to hire or partner with.
- Help to identify needs and create profile
- Help to find candidates
- Templates for agreements, etc.
- Specialist consultants
How do I get support in PR work?
The company becoming known and seen in the media facilitates sales and recruitment of staff and the ability to get investors in the company. We help you understand PR, how to contact reporters and write press releases, and we spread your news through our channels. We help you with:
- Finding news
- Writing Press Releases
- Preparing for interviews
- Developing strategy for social media
- Developing a media and communications plan
Who can apply?
Admission to the incubator is individually and continuously so you can apply at any time during the year. Normally we take in 8-10 companies per year. We coach companies in all industries, but you should meet the following criteria to be considered for the program:
- Want to build a growth
- A business idea that meets a clear market problem
- International market potential
Application is done by contacting any of our business developers and schedule an appointment for an initial conversation.
Not the right fit for you?
Is the incubator not right for you? If you are in an early phase of your business and are looking for a shorter more intensive program looking at the Accelerator program instead.
Please book an appointment with one of our business developers to discuss your needs and see how we can find a good solution.