Agreement for Science Park Jönköping Coworking
Terms and Conditions (infringement of these terms and conditions leads to retraction of the access card to Science Park)
Access card and entry
- Your access to Science Parks coworking is personal, and you’re not allowed to hand out your access card to anyone else. If you lose your card, this should be reported directly to the front desk (in the main entrance), and there will be a charge of 300 SEK (not including VAT).
- An extension of up to three months (beyond the initial three months) may be granted, after an evaluation with your business developer at Science Park.
- The main entrance is open Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm. If you would like to enter at other hours, use entrance A.
Equipment and furniture
- You are responsible for keeping all the equipment in the coworking, and all other open areas, in good condition.
- Restore all rooms that you’ve used, when leaving.
- Keep food and drinks in the kitchen. Alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- You’re not allowed to use the name of Science Park, it’s logotype, or it addresses without permission from Science Park.
- Science Park is not responsible for personal belongings in the coworking or other open areas.
- For a small fee, we offer the possibility to print, scan and copy from a multifunctional printer that’s located in the reception. Visit the front desk for help with your prints.
- If your company, after completed time in Science Parks coworking, wishes to establish an office in Science Park Jönköping, there is a separate application and evaluation on the company. It’s also possible to apply for an extension in Science Parks coworking at the cost of 1500 SEK/person and month (not including VAT). Contact your business developer if any of this sounds interesting.
Good to know
- It’s possible to sign up for a service agreement. This cost 299 SEK/month and are for 1-5 people in the company (not including VAT).
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the reception at the main entrance. We are open Monday-Friday 8.00am – 4:00 pm. You can also reach us by telephone, 036 – 30 51 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agreement for usage of keycard for Science Park Jönköping
The undersigned agrees to:
- be responsible for no unauthorized entry into Science Park Jönköping.
- handle the keycard as a valuable.
- return the keycard if employment in the specified company is terminated. If the keycard is not submitted within seven days, you will be charged 300 SEK (not including VAT).
- contact the front desk directly if you lose your passport. You can borrow a keycard for up to seven days. If your keycard hasn’t been found during this period, you will be charged 300 SEK (not including VAT).